Wednesday, December 23, 2009

1976 Alum Steve Tracy has art work featured in NC Gallery



While surfing the web I came across information about MSCD graduate and artist Steve Tracy. Exploring further, I discovered photos of his artwork online. He is an incredible artist. I have no skills in the area of assessing artwork, but as I scrolled through the pages I kept saying to myself, "Wow."

Steve graduated from Metro State in 1976. Since then he has won countless awards for his art. Among other places, his work is now featured the gallery, A Boy & His Dog Fine Art, in Asheville, NC. To check out the work at this gallery, click here.

You can also go directly to his website for more information. Like I said, "WOW." It is worth checking out.


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete