Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Metro Alum Jonathan Stalls to walk across America to raise funds for micro-lending

A Different Kind of Christmas?
Greetings from Colorado!

In March of 2010 my dog and I will embark on a coast-to-coast cross country trek from Deleware to San Francisco, CA. For many years I have longed to engage in a long-term adventure involving the simplicity of a backpack, my two feet, and the rugged and unpredictable terrain of our country and those who inhabit her. I am eager to connect, share, and learn from the unique people I will encounter along the way.

As I move through the country I will be working to build awareness and membership for Kiva.org. Kiva is the world's first person-to-person micro-lending website, empowering individuals to lend to unique entrepreneurs around the globe. Please visit: www.kivawalk.com for more information.

Why You?
I want you to join me!

Please consider the following:
1.) Financially support the walk
Click Here to directly ChipIn via PayPal and/or check out additional information on my walk budget, gear and in-kind donation list, and more.
Please forward this information to any potential sponsors who you think might be interested!

2.) Join the Lending Team A community provding micro-credit loans to budding entrepreneurs across the world.

3.) Meet Kanoa and I along the way. Click Here for details on estimated route. Please email me: kivawalk@gmail.com if you or anyone you know is interested in hosting or joining us along the way!

4.) Spread the word
Please forward the links and signature below to anyone and everyone that might be interested in supporting or joining!

Main Website: www.kivawalk.com
Support the Walk: http://www.kivawalk.com/?page_id=96
KivaWalk Lending Team: www.kiva.org/team/kiva_walk
Facebook Page (become a fan!): http://www.facebook.com/#/pages/Kiva-Walk/174895474867?ref=ts
Signature: At the bottom of this email (just copy & paste)

Thank you for your time and please don't hesitate to email me with questions, ideas, feedback, and of course: dates for when you will meet me on the trail!

Happy Holidays,

Jonathon Stalls

--
Make a Small Loan, Make a Big Difference - Check out my Kiva lending team below to Learn How!

KivaWalk Lending Team:
www.kiva.org/team/kiva_walk

No comments:

Post a Comment